Ultraviolet (UV) Systems, Ozone Generators and Advanced Oxidation Processes
Welcome to ESCO International – Specialists in UV, Ozone and Advanced Oxidation Processes
ESCO International provides process expertise, design, supply and integration of advanced oxidation processes, UV and ozone systems for industrial, municipal and commercial use, including swimming pools and spas.
We use the latest advances in ozone and UV technologies, catalytic media as well as experimental design tools and procedures to design efficient advanced oxidation systems for the removal of challenging organic pollution from water, to fully degrade contaminants in waste waters and gas effluents, to disinfect contaminated waters and air and for synthetic photo-chemistry.
The latest development in advanced oxidation processes is focused on refractory organic compounds, TOC and COD reduction where conventional treatment processes are either ineffective or are too costly.
For this purpose ESCO International designs high performance, engineered advanced oxidation treatment systems which are redefining industrial standards.
ESCO International supplies a wide range of ozone generators and ancillary equipment, ozone skid packages, UV systems, advanced oxidation systems and complete turn key systems for a wide range of applications.
Our Scope of supply and technologies 2013 (view scope)
Our general scope of supply & services include:
- Turn key Advanced Oxidation Processes (AOP)
- Catalytic advanced oxidation systems (CATADOX)
- Ozone generators and engineered systems
- Complete ancillary equipment for ozone and AOP systems
- Ozone skid packages
- Containerised ozone systems
- Ozone and AOP based odour & VOC control systems
- Ozone & AOP industrial Pilot skid systems
- Ozone & AOP pilot testing
- Comprehensive range of UV systems
- Laboratory services (ozone & AOP treatability studies)
- Ozone monitoring devices
- Ozone injection devices
- Ozone destruct units
- Comprehensive range of low pressure and medium pressure UV systems
- PSA oxygen generators and ancillary equipment
- Air compressors and ancillary equipment
- Technical Consultancy Services
- Service & maintenance
ESCO International’s advanced oxidation process design is a concept based on the integration of different process steps into a fully engineered master AOP system.
If you have a TOC, COD, VOC or any other challenging water or air pollution problem give us a call on +44 (0)1492 584140, fax us on +44 (0)1492 584140 or email us at email@example.com